Jeep and RAM End of Lease Process
When your lease has come to an end and you’re wondering what to do next with your vehicle, you may find yourself with an important decision to make. Do you want to return your vehicle and lease a new one, purchase your vehicle, or simply return your lease? Our Uniontown area Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM dealership is here to tell you more about the Jeep and RAM end of lease process.
Jeep and RAM Lease End Options near Uniontown
As the end of your lease approaches, one of our representatives will be in touch with you to discuss your next steps. Let’s explore your options:
Lease a New Jeep or RAM
When your lease comes to an end, you have the option of returning your car or getting behind the wheel behind a brand new Jeep or RAM vehicle. Here’s what you’ll need to do to trade-in your lease:
- Arrange for a pre-inspection of your current vehicle
- Contact us to make an appointment to turn in your current leased vehicle
- Check for excess wear and tear, completing any repairs prior to your turn-in date
- Check your mileage
- Schedule an appointment for a test drive with us
Purchase Your Current Leased Jeep or RAM
If you’re thrilled with your current Jeep or RAM and just can’t let it go, you can purchase it! Be sure to contact our dealership to discuss what your next steps will be. Our exceptional sales staff is here for you!
Return Your Current Jeep or RAM
If you choose to return your Jeep or RAM lease, we’ll be sad to see you go! Here’s what you’ll need to bring along to return your vehicle:
- A copy of your Capital Lease Agreement
- All keys, keyless entry fobs and any other additions associated with your leased vehicle
- All vehicle documents received at the time of delivery including the owner’s and maintenance manuals
If you have any questions about the Jeep and RAM end of lease process, don’t hesitate to contact us at our Uniontown area Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM dealership today.