Buy vs. Lease
Our Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM dealer serving Uniontown is thrilled to offer our customers a wealth of both new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM models. Our exceptional sales team is more than happy to help you find the model you’ve been searching for! After you’ve found the vehicle of your dreams, you may be stuck between buying or leasing your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM. While each option has its benefits, we have some specifics to help you decide.
C. Harper Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Helps Uniontown Area Drivers Get Behind The Wheel
Pros of Buying
There are plenty of advantages to purchasing your new Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM vehicle!
- Building Equity: When you own your vehicle, you build equity. Making a sizable down payment on your car allows you to own it sooner, meaning you won’t owe any money if you want to trade in your vehicle.
- Modifications: Owning your vehicle means you can make any modifications to it that you want. If you want to give your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM a new paint job or muffler, you’re free to do so.
- No mileage restrictions: Racking up more miles than you thought you would be? You won’t have to worry about mileage restrictions when you purchase your vehicle.
- You can sell your vehicle whenever you wish. If you want to upgrade to a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM, you can always sell your vehicle whenever you want to, if you want to.
Pros of Leasing
When you lease your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM, you’ll find there are several advantages – especially when it comes to your budget.
- Cheaper monthly payments: When you lease your vehicle, you’ll find that your monthly payments are generally lower than if you were to buy your vehicle.
- Your car is always under warranty: Leasing your vehicle means that the factory warranty will cover any repairs not due to accident, abuse, or normal wear and tear. As long as you hold the lease, you’re covered by the warranty!
- A short commitment: With a lease, you can essentially test drive a new car without being tied to it for too long. If you want to make a change in your daily driver, you can do so whenever your lease is up.
- Upgrading is easy: When your lease has ended, you can always upgrade your vehicle to include the newest technology.
If you’re interested in buying or leasing a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM, don’t hesitate to contact us at our Uniontown area Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM dealership today.